ELP Aviation, Inc. is growing fast and for that reason, we are seeking positions for Full Stack Developers.
The work we do is new, innovative, and changing the technological capabilities of the airline industry. Since we create custom software every day we are embarking on new, exciting territory. Are you an enthusiastic, creative individual who is passionate about what they do and loves a challenge? Are you interested in creating technology that solves problems? Then this position is for you!
What that looks like day to day
- In this role you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- You’ll be participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- You’ll be developing new web pages, writing unit test case, debugging existing code and reviewing code.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation