How to Deal With the Changing Events?
Our team at ELP Aviation found an article by Lily T,”44 Amazing Comparison Photos That Will Give You A New Perspective.” (en.thefunpost.com). Our team found it interesting that most of the photos were illustrating what a difference a day can make. How time can seem gradual and days can seem long, but then you see a photo without the gradual experience, and you see how in just a day, an evening or even a week, everything seems different. Your perspective changes, your mood changes, your experience changes.
This got our team thinking about the current situation around the globe. Since aviation is such a dynamic industry, how do we deal with these changing events? One day everything is running as planned and the next day, or even hour, everything is different. How can we deal with those unique situations where IROPS can cause chaos in our daily duties? Do we continue to count on the same solutions to solve different problems? How would our perspective and experience change?
ELP’s mission is to design and create out-of-the-box solutions to solve problems for airlines with custom needs. With the COVID-19 crisis, we are dedicated to thinking of ways to help the airlines save money and improve processes. Our solutions include several IROPS recovery tools that work in sync with your existing systems. This would help your overwhelmed staff survive this crisis and minimize your lost revenue.
ELP Reserve Assignment Tool
- Accurately predicts if you have enough crew on reserve to cover open time.
- Auto assigns the proper reserve crews to every trip in open time.
- Auto identifies trips that cannot be covered by reserves.
- Increases crew utilization, decreasing cost.
ELP Cancelled Flights Tool
- Places canceled flights in the proper order of priority.
- Organizes scheduling tasks among staff to eliminate inefficient double work.
- Reduces the time required to process cancellations reducing further delays.
- Reduces workload and labor cost.
- What-if scenarios used to identify flights and crews impacted by specific closures or delays.
- Minimizes further delays and cancellations by tracking limits.
- Reduces lost revenue from delays and improves crew utilization.